START THE CONVERSATION
Have questions? Feel to give me a call or fill out this form and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Traffic Violation Lawyer in Tampa Florida
You recently received a traffic ticket. Once you put a check in the mail, you are pleading guilty to that offense. While this may seem like a harmless event, even minor violations can have unanticipated consequences if they add up over a short period of time.
Free Traffic Violation Consultation And Case Review
- No Fees if No Recovery (Compensation)
- No Upfront Costs
- Day/Evening/Weekend Appointments Available
After you receive a traffic ticket, you have two options. First, you may plead guilty to the violation (also known as pleading “no contest”). In this case, you will pay the amount of the fine that is written on the ticket, incur points on your driving record, and possibly suffer an increase on your automobile insurance. In the alternative, you can choose to fight the ticket by pleading not guilty. This means that you will appear before a judge in traffic court, in the city or town where the violation occurred, and state your case, either representing yourself or choosing to hire an attorney to represent you.
Aside from an increase in your automobile insurance, accumulating multiple surchargeable events may lead to the suspension of your license. For example:
- 3 speeding violations within 12 months results in an automatic 30 day suspension of your license.
- 7 surchargeable events within 3 years results in an automatic 60 day suspension of your license.
- If you are a junior operator (under the age of 18), 2 speeding violations results in a 180 day suspension of your license.
- If the court considers you to be a habitual traffic offender, you could face a 4 year suspension of your license.
We have decades of experience in helping to minimize the harm that traffic tickets can cause. With the representation of a lawyer at your hearing in traffic court, you have a significantly greater chance of avoiding a suspended driver’s license, fines, jail, or an increase on your insurance. Don’t delay, contact Wil Flores, PA Today!